Mentee Applications Now Open
February 1, 2022 – Amali Mentoring Network has officially opened “Mentee applications” for our 2022 cohort.
The 9-month-long mentorship program is open for people from around the world.
Six selected applicants will be mentored by Rasha Oudeh, CEDEM AG CEO (designer of Amali Mentoring Network, a serial entrepreneur and mentor), alongside other mentors from around the world. During a period of 9 months, the mentees will have the opportunity to meet “virtually” with other mentees and mentors working across a variety of disciplines.
Amali Mentoring Network aims at creating opportunities for networks, recommendations and connecting mentees with other relevant practitioners related to their fields of specialty.
Eligibility and Terms:
– Must be between 21 and 45.
– Open to any nationality, race, gender, sexuality living anywhere in the world.
– The mentorship program is free. However, mentees are responsible for any cost of material and travel expenses if invited to Switzerland during their mentorship.
– Mentees must be ready and willing to work and meet with their mentors regularly and as scheduled.
– Mentees must be available for monthly meetings to share their progress.
What does the mentorship program provide
– Free 9 months mentorship for a maximum of 6 selected people.
– Free consultation and mentoring.
– Network between mentees and international mentors
– Guidance and support in terms of encouragement
How to Apply
Read carefully and fill the application form here: Apply Now
February 1, 2022
March 31, 2022
Announcement of successful applicants
April 16, 2022
May 1 2022 – February 28, 2023